Friday, January 28, 2011

Truth or Dare

The truth:
Newly unemployed and not wanting to go stir crazy in the cold winter months of January, nor did I want my finely honed design instincts to dull from lack of real social interaction or daily design challenges, I gathered some creative resources (close designer types) and asked if they'd like to contribute to a blog about the design world. They did, and this was born of our creativity at large. Actually, Jen first suggested the idea, I just added the elbow grease.

The dare:
The name of this blog stems from an interaction I had with a former coworker. He was responsible for organizing learning seminars. For each brochure he would suggest the title "Bigger and Better Than Ever!" He once suggested the very same slogan for a "1st Annual" (also his idea) seminar. He was a lawyer and swore with a smile that it was technically accurate. He made more money than me and was old enough to be my grandfather. Who was I to argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment